Ursuline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him?

4 posters

Go down

What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him? Empty What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him?

Post  Wolfie-13 Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 pm

What kind of personality traits are revealed by Sampath's actions, such as reading the letters received in the post office at his job?
Wolfie-13
Wolfie-13

http://retaliationforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him? Empty Re: What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him?

Post  ElayneGriswold13 Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm

I think it may show that he is curious about people and wishes to study them, but he is rather introverted and does not want to learn through interaction.
ElayneGriswold13
ElayneGriswold13

Back to top Go down

What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him? Empty Re: What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him?

Post  zoster13 Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:56 am

Being as it may be just curiosity, it could maybe mean something entirely; like elaynegriswol13 said.

zoster13

Back to top Go down

What does Sampath's treatment of the mail tell about him? Empty Sampath having ADD?

Post  maureen31 Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

I think that Sampath had ADD. When he was working at the post office, he could not work on the same thing for a long period of time. I think that Sampath was just not a very focused person and was always thinking about other things. He was interested in everything. I think losing focuses was just how his brain worked.

maureen31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down