Ursuline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

compared to your life..?

+2
taylor
julia p (:
6 posters

Go down

compared to your life..? Empty compared to your life..?

Post  julia p (: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Sampath was a major outcast in the beginning of his life, growing up. But then he got a bunch of attention in the tree. He was in photo shoots and got written about in articles; just by living in a tree. Do you think Sampath knew any of this was going to happen? If you were Sampath, what would you have done after you got fired from the post office? Would you go live on your own? Would you be a hermit for the rest of your life?

julia p (:

Back to top Go down

compared to your life..? Empty Re: compared to your life..?

Post  taylor Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm

I don't think Sampath knew what was going to happen at all. If I had gotten fired from the post office I definitely would have gone off to live on my own. I don't think I could stand my parents after that. But I wouldnt become a hermit, I'd start a new life with new people.

taylor

Back to top Go down

compared to your life..? Empty agree with taylor

Post  claire4 Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 pm

i agree that sampath had no idea what would happen after he was enlightened and get to the guava orchard. i think that i would try something new in a different place but not give up and become a hermit

claire4

Back to top Go down

Post  natty1717 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 am

Julia, I don't think Sampath's reasoning for moving into the tree was to receive attention. If I was Sampath and had gotten fired from the post office I would not have become a hermit. I would have moved to somewhere different, where I could be successful, and gotten away from my parents.

natty1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Bipes5 Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:32 pm

I don't think Sampath knew he was going to recieve as much attention as he did. By going to a guava tree far away he was trying to get away from the people. If he escaped to somewhere more public or closer, then it would be because he was looking for attention from people. If I ever got fired from a post office, I would go look around for a different and hopefully better job. I don't think i would become a hermit, that would just be too boring for me.

Bipes5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinead13 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Julia, I don't think that Sampath knew what was going to happen when he ran away. He had no plan. He wanted to escape from the pressures and expectations of his community. He was on the bus, not sure of where he was going, when he saw the tree. Something about it was special to him, and he jumped of th bus. He had no plan, he wasn't seeking fame. It just came as part of the decisions that he made.

Sinead13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down