Ursuline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Point of Hullabaloo?

3 posters

Go down

Point of Hullabaloo? Empty Point of Hullabaloo?

Post  julia p (: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm

This book is kind of crazy, if you have not noticed and I just do not understand the point or the message that is trying to be shown through it. Is it that everyone does end up succeeding in some way in their life even if it is something strange, like Sampath? Or is it something deeper than that?

julia p (:

Back to top Go down

Point of Hullabaloo? Empty Success

Post  TalPal Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:46 pm

I feel like the theme has a lot to do with success, personal success that is. Each character has something they're striving for (i.e. Pinky getting attention, Mr. Chawla having a perfect life, Kulfi's cooking). The theme of this book could very well be what people's goals are in life and how they personally attain them. I also posted a different take on the theme in a separate thread, where nature pushing away man's developements could be the theme.
TalPal
TalPal

Back to top Go down

Point of Hullabaloo? Empty Re: Point of Hullabaloo?

Post  natty1717 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 am

I agree with Ms. Paul. I think the theme has to do with personal success, whatever that may be. Ms. Paul: I think using Pinky, Mr. Chawla and Kulfi as examples, are good support to your idea.

natty1717

Back to top Go down

Point of Hullabaloo? Empty Re: Point of Hullabaloo?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down